Author: London Hamilton
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month it was only right to share some beauty products that give back to the cause! Many people are either directly or indirectly affected by breast cancer. There are so many beauty products that donate to different breast cancer charities, although I tried to pick some of the more popular ones! Supporting the cause will extend a helping hand, so I thought I’d share the following products:
Aveda Hand Relief ($22)
- $4 from each sale benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Aveda’s product is a hand creme rich in moisture
Beauty Blender Bright Pink Duo ($28)
- 50% of sales are donated to Bright Pink for breast cancer awareness. The beauty blender is a tool that makes your makeup application flawless. Use it with your favorite foundations, loose and pressed powders, cream blushes and any must-have complexion product.
Smashbox 24-Hour Primer ($20)
- 25% of proceeds are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. A long lasting primer that leaves your eyeshadow flawless for over 24 hours!
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ($26)
- $10 of every sale is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer.
Ouidad’s KRLY KIDS NO MORE KNOTS CONDITIONER ($15)
- Ouidad donates $1 for every Krly Kids product purchased on the website. Each Quidad product from the kids collection is filled with nourishing nutrients in order to soften detangle curls.
All of these products give a percentage of their proceeds back to a breast cancer foundation. Breast cancer is a disease that has been around for ages and there has yet to be a cure. Making monthly beauty purchases that contribute to the cause is great way give back.